Get The Best VPS Hosting Solution:View All VPS
Plans start at
with 7 days FREE trial
Free Packages available to install on your VPS.
InstantAppz allows you to easily add or deploy any of the most popular web applications available through your control panel. No more having to worry about the hassles of configuring the software installs. We take care of it all. Each application can be fully customized by our engineers to fit your business needs.
Bugzilla VPS Hosting
|Type:||Bug Tracking System|
Bugzilla is a "Defect Tracking System" or "Bug-Tracking System". Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively. Most commercial defect-tracking software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being "free", Bugzilla has many features its expensive counterparts lack. Consequently, Bugzilla has quickly become a favorite of thousands of organizations across the globe.
Bugzilla Appliance - Bug Tracking System
Bugzilla is a Web-based general-purpose bugtracker and testing tool originally developed and used by the Mozilla project. One of Bugzilla's major attractions to developers is its lightweight implementation and speed. Many projects use it to track feature requests as well. Bugs can be submitted by anybody, and will be assigned to a particular developer.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from package management. See /var/www for links to file paths.
- Periodically collect statistics and execute whine.
- Suppress annoying new version messages (irrelevant due to package being managed by APT).
- Includes support for dependency graphs and documentation.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL and Postfix.
Required settings (exemplary):
- Maintainer: email@example.com
- URLBase: http://bugs.example.com/ or http://appliance_ip/
- SSLBase: https://bugs.example.com or https://appliance_ip/
- MailFrom: firstname.lastname@example.org
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
- username email@example.com
- customize via: http://appliance_ip/editusers.cgi?action=edit&userid=1
Official Resources: www.bugzilla.org
Need any custom functionality for your app or expand an existing functionality? We can do customization for you.
How It Works
- We understand your objectives.
- We'll work closely with you to gather requirements, workflow and feature set.
- We will then start prototyping and development on your customization.
- Then we review the prototype with you, iterate and refine until you are satisfied. Needless to say, we will get it right the first time.
- Once you are satisfied with the final product, we will publish it to go live and do the ongoing maintenance.
In general customization costs as low as $30 an hour. We can give you an estimate of time and cost once we understand your specific needs.
How to Get Started
- Just select the application you want to set up.
- Answer "yes" when asked if you want a custom installation for that application and list customization requirements.
- After completing the sign up process, we’ll contact you and get the details on your customization.
- Then we will start development and prepare your application for launch.