Get The Best VPS Hosting Solution:View All VPS
Plans start at
with 7 days FREE trial
Free Packages available to install on your VPS.
InstantAppz allows you to easily add or deploy any of the most popular web applications available through your control panel. No more having to worry about the hassles of configuring the software installs. We take care of it all. Each application can be fully customized by our engineers to fit your business needs.
Django VPS Hosting
|Type:||High-level Python Web Framework|
Django - is a powerful web framework, written in Python language a way of breaking an application into three parts: the model, the view, and the controller for the possibility to build a model irrespective of the visual view. Django lets you build high-performing, elegant Web applications quickly.
Django Appliance - High-level Python Web Framework
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Python's equivalent to the famous Ruby on rails, Django lets you build high-performing, elegant Web applications quickly. Django focuses on automating as much as possible and adhering to the "Don't Repeat Yourself" (DRY) principle.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- SSL support out of the box
Preconfigured example Django project located at /var/www/project
- Integrated with Apache2 (mod_wsgi), MySQL and Postfix.
- Built-in administration console with embedded online documentation.
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, and MySQL.
- django admin console: username admin
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL: username root
Official Resources: www.djangoproject.com
Need any custom functionality for your app or expand an existing functionality? We can do customization for you.
How It Works
- We understand your objectives.
- We'll work closely with you to gather requirements, workflow and feature set.
- We will then start prototyping and development on your customization.
- Then we review the prototype with you, iterate and refine until you are satisfied. Needless to say, we will get it right the first time.
- Once you are satisfied with the final product, we will publish it to go live and do the ongoing maintenance.
In general customization costs as low as $30 an hour. We can give you an estimate of time and cost once we understand your specific needs.
How to Get Started
- Just select the application you want to set up.
- Answer "yes" when asked if you want a custom installation for that application and list customization requirements.
- After completing the sign up process, we’ll contact you and get the details on your customization.
- Then we will start development and prepare your application for launch.