Get The Best VPS Hosting Solution:View All VPS
Plans start at
with 7 days FREE trial
Free Packages available to install on your VPS.
InstantAppz allows you to easily add or deploy any of the most popular web applications available through your control panel. No more having to worry about the hassles of configuring the software installs. We take care of it all. Each application can be fully customized by our engineers to fit your business needs.
Drupal VPS Hosting
|Type:Content Management Framework|
Drupal is a free software package that allows anyone to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website.
Hundreds of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power an endless variety of sites.
Drupal 6 Appliance - Content Management Framework
Drupal is an open source content management platform licensed under the GPL.
Equipped with a powerful blend of features, Drupal can support a variety of websites ranging from personal blogs, corporate brochures and large community-driven websites.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from package management. See /var/www for links to file paths
- Search engine friendly out of the box
- TKLBAM configured to skip cache and sessions database tables (smaller backups)
Bundled Drupal modules (installed to /var/www/config/sites/all/modules):
- Views: A smart query builder for controlling how Drupal content is presented.
- CCK: Content Creation Kit - a powerful toolkit for creating custom content types.
- Panels: Drag and drop customized layouts for pages, nodes and blocks.
- Backup and migrate: Backup and restore your Drupal site on-demand or on a schedule.
- Devel: A suite of helper modules for Drupal module and theme developers.
- Drush: a command line shell and Unix scripting interface for Drupal.
- CKEditor: Enables CKeditor (a WYSIWYG editor) instead of plain text fields.
- IMCE: Powerful image file uploader and browser, with support for on the fly resizing.
- CAPTCHA: Thwart spammers by adding image or text based CAPTCHAs to your site.
- PathAuto: Auto-generate search engine friendly URLs (SEO).
- GlobalRedirect: Alias 301 redirects, prevents duplicate content. (SEO)
- FiveStar: Simple five-star voting widget for nodes.
- ImageCache: Setup presets that performs automatic image processing.
- Webform: Create forms and questionnaires.
- Logintoboggan: Improves Drupal's login system.
- Admin_menu: Adds dropdown administration menu to the top of the screen.
- Tagadelic: Makes weighted tag clouds from your taxonomy terms.
- Lightbox2: Places images above your current page, not within.
- ModuleInfo: Adds essential information to the admin modules page.
- Google_analytics: Adds Google Analytics js tracking code to all your site's pages.
PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery, user registration).
Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP and MySQL.
Note: Drupal 6 includes a built-in update status module.
When enabled could produce confusing/annoying version notifications.
This is due to drupal6 being installed and updated via the APT package manager, instead of manually from the upstream source code.
- Drupal keeps redirecting to install.php: remove /usr/share/drupal6/tmp/install_redirect.php
rm -f /usr/share/drupal6/tmp/install_redirect.php
- The Drupal 6 installation will fail if client-side scripting is disabled.
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root
Official Resources: www.drupal.org
Need any custom functionality for your app or expand an existing functionality? We can do customization for you.
How It Works
- We understand your objectives.
- We'll work closely with you to gather requirements, workflow and feature set.
- We will then start prototyping and development on your customization.
- Then we review the prototype with you, iterate and refine until you are satisfied. Needless to say, we will get it right the first time.
- Once you are satisfied with the final product, we will publish it to go live and do the ongoing maintenance.
In general customization costs as low as $30 an hour. We can give you an estimate of time and cost once we understand your specific needs.
How to Get Started
- Just select the application you want to set up.
- Answer "yes" when asked if you want a custom installation for that application and list customization requirements.
- After completing the sign up process, we’ll contact you and get the details on your customization.
- Then we will start development and prepare your application for launch.