Get The Best VPS Hosting Solution:View All VPS
Plans start at
with 7 days FREE trial
Free Packages available to install on your VPS.
InstantAppz allows you to easily add or deploy any of the most popular web applications available through your control panel. No more having to worry about the hassles of configuring the software installs. We take care of it all. Each application can be fully customized by our engineers to fit your business needs.
Google App Engine VPS Hosting
|Type:||Google App Engine SDK|
Google App Engine enables you to build and host web apps on the same systems that power Google applications. App Engine offers fast development and deployment; simple administration, with no need to worry about hardware, patches or backups; and effortless scalability. Discover why developers are choosing App Engine.
App Engine Appliance - Google App Engine SDK
Google App Engine SDK enables developers to build web applications that can be hosted on Google's App Engine platform, on the same scalable infrastructure that power Google's own applications. App Engine applications are easy to build, easy to maintain, and easy to scale as your traffic and data storage needs grow.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/gae
Support for Java App Engine applications:
- Using OpenJDK Java runtime
- ANT to build java applications.
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Pre-built demo applications.
Support for Python App Engine applications:
- Preconfigured CGI, WebApp and Django App Engine application templates.
- Python imaging library (PIL) for App Engine Image API.
- Django template includes a stripped down Django zipfile to get around the file limit).
- Include App Engine reference documentation for offline use.
- Includes TurnKey web control panel (convenience).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) for sending of email from App Engine.
- Includes Webmin Postfix module for convenience.
- Webmin, SSH: username root
Official Resources: www.code.google.com/appengine
Need any custom functionality for your app or expand an existing functionality? We can do customization for you.
How It Works
- We understand your objectives.
- We'll work closely with you to gather requirements, workflow and feature set.
- We will then start prototyping and development on your customization.
- Then we review the prototype with you, iterate and refine until you are satisfied. Needless to say, we will get it right the first time.
- Once you are satisfied with the final product, we will publish it to go live and do the ongoing maintenance.
In general customization costs as low as $30 an hour. We can give you an estimate of time and cost once we understand your specific needs.
How to Get Started
- Just select the application you want to set up.
- Answer "yes" when asked if you want a custom installation for that application and list customization requirements.
- After completing the sign up process, we’ll contact you and get the details on your customization.
- Then we will start development and prepare your application for launch.