Get The Best VPS Hosting Solution:View All VPS
Plans start at
with 7 days FREE trial
Free Packages available to install on your VPS.
InstantAppz allows you to easily add or deploy any of the most popular web applications available through your control panel. No more having to worry about the hassles of configuring the software installs. We take care of it all. Each application can be fully customized by our engineers to fit your business needs.
Mantis VPS Hosting
|Type:||Bug Tracking System|
MantisBT is a free popular web-based bugtracking system (feature list). It is written in the PHP scripting language and works with MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL databases and a webserver. MantisBT has been installed on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OS/2, and others. Almost any web browser should be able to function as a client. It is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Mantis Appliance - Bug Tracking System
MantisBT is a free popular web-based bug tracking system. It has a rich feature set including source control integration, support for email notification and RSS feeds, internationalization, issue tracking, multi-level access control, built-in search engine, report generation and much more.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from package management. See /var/www for links to file paths.
- Includes graphing support, twitter integration and documentation.
- SSL support out of the box.
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
- Configure system email addresses: /etc/mantis/config_inc.php.
- Integrate Mantis with twitter: /etc/mantis/config_local.php.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
- Mantis: username admin
Official Resources: www.mantisbt.org
Need any custom functionality for your app or expand an existing functionality? We can do customization for you.
How It Works
- We understand your objectives.
- We'll work closely with you to gather requirements, workflow and feature set.
- We will then start prototyping and development on your customization.
- Then we review the prototype with you, iterate and refine until you are satisfied. Needless to say, we will get it right the first time.
- Once you are satisfied with the final product, we will publish it to go live and do the ongoing maintenance.
In general customization costs as low as $30 an hour. We can give you an estimate of time and cost once we understand your specific needs.
How to Get Started
- Just select the application you want to set up.
- Answer "yes" when asked if you want a custom installation for that application and list customization requirements.
- After completing the sign up process, we’ll contact you and get the details on your customization.
- Then we will start development and prepare your application for launch.