Get The Best VPS Hosting Solution:View All VPS
Plans start at
with 7 days FREE trial
Free Packages available to install on your VPS.
InstantAppz allows you to easily add or deploy any of the most popular web applications available through your control panel. No more having to worry about the hassles of configuring the software installs. We take care of it all. Each application can be fully customized by our engineers to fit your business needs.
Moodle VPS Hosting
|Type:||Course Management System|
Moodle is a Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It is a Free web application that educators can use to create effective online learning sites.
Moodle Appliance - Course Management System
Moodle is a popular e-learning software platform, also known as a Course Management System, with tens of millions of users around the globe. Moodle is designed to help educators create online courses with opportunities for rich interaction. Moodle is modular in construction and can readily be extended by creating plugins for specific new functionality.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from upstream source code at /var/www/moodle
- SSL logins are forced (security).
- Includes support for authentication via ldap (convenience).
- Configured default email address for admin, guest and noreply email (@example.com).
- Set default theme to formal_white (more attractive).
- SSL support out of the box.
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
- Moodle: username admin
Official Resources: www.moodle.org
Need any custom functionality for your app or expand an existing functionality? We can do customization for you.
How It Works
- We understand your objectives.
- We'll work closely with you to gather requirements, workflow and feature set.
- We will then start prototyping and development on your customization.
- Then we review the prototype with you, iterate and refine until you are satisfied. Needless to say, we will get it right the first time.
- Once you are satisfied with the final product, we will publish it to go live and do the ongoing maintenance.
In general customization costs as low as $30 an hour. We can give you an estimate of time and cost once we understand your specific needs.
How to Get Started
- Just select the application you want to set up.
- Answer "yes" when asked if you want a custom installation for that application and list customization requirements.
- After completing the sign up process, we’ll contact you and get the details on your customization.
- Then we will start development and prepare your application for launch.