Get The Best VPS Hosting Solution:View All VPS
Plans start at
with 7 days FREE trial
Free Packages available to install on your VPS.
InstantAppz allows you to easily add or deploy any of the most popular web applications available through your control panel. No more having to worry about the hassles of configuring the software installs. We take care of it all. Each application can be fully customized by our engineers to fit your business needs.
Redmine VPS Hosting
|Type:||Integrated SCM & Project Management|
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL).
Redmine Appliance - Integrated SCM & Project Management
Redmine is a Rails web application that provides integrated project management features, issue tracking, and support for multiple version control programs. It includes calendar and gantt charts to aid visual representation of projects and their deadlines. It also features multi-project support, role based access control, a per-project wiki, and project forums.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/railsapp
- Supports Git, Bazaar, Mercurial and Subversion.
- Includes exemplary helloworld repositories.
- Loaded default roles, trackers, statuses, workflows and enumerations. Configured projects to use all available trackers (bug, feature, support).
- SSL support out of the box.
- Includes Phusion Passenger for Apache web server (mod_rails).
- Uses Ruby Enterprise (performance)
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL and Postfix.
- No auto-updates for: redmine (installed from upstream tarball).
Name Protocol access ---- --------------- Git git://addr/git Bazaar bzr://addr/bzr Subversion svn://addr/svn Mercurial http://addr:8080 Repositories are stored in /srv/repos.
- settings->hostname and path
- settings->email notifications
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
- Redmine: username admin
Official Resources: www.redmine.org
Need any custom functionality for your app or expand an existing functionality? We can do customization for you.
How It Works
- We understand your objectives.
- We'll work closely with you to gather requirements, workflow and feature set.
- We will then start prototyping and development on your customization.
- Then we review the prototype with you, iterate and refine until you are satisfied. Needless to say, we will get it right the first time.
- Once you are satisfied with the final product, we will publish it to go live and do the ongoing maintenance.
In general customization costs as low as $30 an hour. We can give you an estimate of time and cost once we understand your specific needs.
How to Get Started
- Just select the application you want to set up.
- Answer "yes" when asked if you want a custom installation for that application and list customization requirements.
- After completing the sign up process, we’ll contact you and get the details on your customization.
- Then we will start development and prepare your application for launch.