Get The Best VPS Hosting Solution:View All VPS
Plans start at
with 7 days FREE trial
Free Packages available to install on your VPS.
InstantAppz allows you to easily add or deploy any of the most popular web applications available through your control panel. No more having to worry about the hassles of configuring the software installs. We take care of it all. Each application can be fully customized by our engineers to fit your business needs.
Revision Control VPS Hosting
|Type:||All-in-one code repository|
A revision control system is a combination of technologies and practices for tracking and controlling changes to a project's files, in particular to source code, documentation, and web pages.
Revision Control Appliance - All-in-one code repository
An integrated revision control server combining the world's best open source Version Control Systems: Subversion, Git, Bazaar, and Mercurial. A web interface for each system is included, making it easy to browse through the code base, compare revisions and manage repositories for multiple projects.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Revision Control systems supported: Git, Bazaar, Mercurial, Subversion.
- Includes exemplary helloworld repositories.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Webmin module for configuring Apache2.
- Includes TurnKey web control panel (convenience).
Name Web frontend Web access Protocol access ---- ------------ ---------- --------------- Git gitweb http://addr/git git://addr/git Bazaar loggerhead http://addr/bzr bzr://addr/bzr Subversion websvn http://addr/svn svn://addr/svn Mercurial hgweb http://addr/hg http://addr/hg Repositories are stored in /srv/repos.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH: username root
Need any custom functionality for your app or expand an existing functionality? We can do customization for you.
How It Works
- We understand your objectives.
- We'll work closely with you to gather requirements, workflow and feature set.
- We will then start prototyping and development on your customization.
- Then we review the prototype with you, iterate and refine until you are satisfied. Needless to say, we will get it right the first time.
- Once you are satisfied with the final product, we will publish it to go live and do the ongoing maintenance.
In general customization costs as low as $30 an hour. We can give you an estimate of time and cost once we understand your specific needs.
How to Get Started
- Just select the application you want to set up.
- Answer "yes" when asked if you want a custom installation for that application and list customization requirements.
- After completing the sign up process, we’ll contact you and get the details on your customization.
- Then we will start development and prepare your application for launch.