- Scheduled maintenance service windows, announced in advanced.
- Server shutdown due to account suspension.
- Circumstances beyond InstantAppz's reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, e-commerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA.
- Migrations scheduled in advanced and lasting up to 8 hours.
- Factors outside InstantAppz control, such as force majeure events.
- Actions of third parties, such as server compromises, denial of service attacks and viruses.
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that prevents you from accessing your account.
- User errors and negligence.
If InstantAppz fail to meet the guaranteed state above you will be eligible for a credit based on the following criteria:
For each hour after you notified support of your downtime, your account will be credited for 5% of your monthly bill, up to 100% your total monthly bill for the month in which the downtime occurred.