Get The Best VPS Hosting Solution:View All VPS
Plans start at
with 7 days FREE trial
Free Packages available to install on your VPS.
InstantAppz allows you to easily add or deploy any of the most popular web applications available through your control panel. No more having to worry about the hassles of configuring the software installs. We take care of it all. Each application can be fully customized by our engineers to fit your business needs.
Tracks VPS Hosting
|Type:||Getting Things Done (GTD) Application|
Tracks is a web-based application to help you implement David Allen’s Getting Things Done™ methodology. It was built using Ruby on Rails, and comes with a built-in webserver (WEBrick), so that you can run it on your own computer if you like. It can be run on any platform on which Ruby can be installed, including Mac OS X, Windows XP and Linux. Tracks is Open Source, free and licensed under the GNU GPL.
Tracks Appliance - Getting Things Done (GTD) Application
Tracks is a web-based application implemented in Rails to help you implement David Allen's Getting Things Done methodology. Features include multi-user support, a powerful todo list, RSS syndication, tagging and starring support, and progress graphs.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/railsapp
- Using Phusion Passenger for Apache web server (mod_rails)
- SSL support out of the box.
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., todo updates).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
Official Resources: www.getontracks.org
Need any custom functionality for your app or expand an existing functionality? We can do customization for you.
How It Works
- We understand your objectives.
- We'll work closely with you to gather requirements, workflow and feature set.
- We will then start prototyping and development on your customization.
- Then we review the prototype with you, iterate and refine until you are satisfied. Needless to say, we will get it right the first time.
- Once you are satisfied with the final product, we will publish it to go live and do the ongoing maintenance.
In general customization costs as low as $30 an hour. We can give you an estimate of time and cost once we understand your specific needs.
How to Get Started
- Just select the application you want to set up.
- Answer "yes" when asked if you want a custom installation for that application and list customization requirements.
- After completing the sign up process, we’ll contact you and get the details on your customization.
- Then we will start development and prepare your application for launch.