Get The Best VPS Hosting Solution:View All VPS
Plans start at
with 7 days FREE trial
Free Packages available to install on your VPS.
InstantAppz allows you to easily add or deploy any of the most popular web applications available through your control panel. No more having to worry about the hassles of configuring the software installs. We take care of it all. Each application can be fully customized by our engineers to fit your business needs.
Wordpress VPS Hosting
|Type:||Blog Publishing Platform|
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
The core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine.
WordPress Appliance - Blog Publishing Platform
WordPress is a state-of-the-art publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. It is one of the worlds most popular blog publishing applications, includes tons of powerful core functionality, extendable via literally hundreds of plugins, and supports full theming.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/wordpress
- Integrated upgrade mechanism: get WordPress updates straight from WordPress's creator Automattic.
- Uploading of media such as images, videos, etc.
- Permalinks configuration supported through admin console (convenience)
- Automatic plugin upgrades are supported (convenience)
Useful and popular Wordpress plugins:
- All in One SEO Pack: Optimizes your WordPress blog for search engines.
- Google XML Sitemaps: Notifies search engines of updates to your site.
- NextGEN Gallery: Easy to use image gallery with a Flash slideshow option.
- WordPress.com Stats: Provides detailed visitor statistics, optimized for blogging.
- WP Super Cache: Accelerates your blog by serving 99% of your visitors via static HTML files.
- Sociable: Promote your content by adding links to social sharing and bookmarking sites.
- Viper's Video Quicktags: easily embed videos from all the major web video sites.
- Simple Tags: automatically adds tags and related posts to your content.
- WP-DB-Backup: easily backup your core WordPress tables.
- Google Analytics for WordPress: track visitors, AdSense clicks, outgoing links, and search queries.
- WP-Polls: Adds an easily customizable AJAX poll system to your blog.
- podPress: Adds features to make WordPress the ideal platform for hosting a podcast.
- WP-PageNavi: Adds more advanced paging navigation.
- Ozh admin dropdown menu: Creates a drop down menu with all admin links.
- MaxBlogPress ping optimizer: Prevents blog from being tagged as a ping spammer.
- SSL support out of the box.
- PHPMyAdmin administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, SSH, MySQL, phpMyAdmin: username root
- Wordpress: username admin
Official Resources: www.wordpress.org
Need any custom functionality for your app or expand an existing functionality? We can do customization for you.
How It Works
- We understand your objectives.
- We'll work closely with you to gather requirements, workflow and feature set.
- We will then start prototyping and development on your customization.
- Then we review the prototype with you, iterate and refine until you are satisfied. Needless to say, we will get it right the first time.
- Once you are satisfied with the final product, we will publish it to go live and do the ongoing maintenance.
In general customization costs as low as $30 an hour. We can give you an estimate of time and cost once we understand your specific needs.
How to Get Started
- Just select the application you want to set up.
- Answer "yes" when asked if you want a custom installation for that application and list customization requirements.
- After completing the sign up process, we’ll contact you and get the details on your customization.
- Then we will start development and prepare your application for launch.