Get The Best VPS Hosting Solution:View All VPS
Plans start at
with 7 days FREE trial
Free Packages available to install on your VPS.
InstantAppz allows you to easily add or deploy any of the most popular web applications available through your control panel. No more having to worry about the hassles of configuring the software installs. We take care of it all. Each application can be fully customized by our engineers to fit your business needs.
Zimbra VPS Hosting
|Type:||Email and Collaboration Suite|
Zimbra is the leader in open source, next-generation email and collaboration software. Zimbra is simplifying IT and setting the standard for web and cloud based collaboration with innovative user experiences, such as a rich AJAX web interface. Streamlined administration, advanced mobility and both on-premises and hosted cloud deployment options have quickly made Zimbra a preferred collaboration platform for businesses, service providers, government and educational institutions.
Zimbra Appliance - Email and Collaboration Suite
Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS) is a groupware product that includes a web-based collaboration suite. It features email and group calendars, advanced search capabilities with date relationships, online document authoring and mashups. It provides an Ajax web interface that enables tool tips, draggable items, and right-click menus in the UI.
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Preconfigured with exemplary domain (example.com).
- Configured web server mode to use mixed-mode (SSL for login).
- Patched init script to fix minor bugs and increased verbosity.
- Includes fetchmail to support remote mail retrieval and forwarding.
- Includes DNS related packages (correct settings are essential).
- SSL support out of the box.
- No auto-updates for: Zimbra (installed from upstream Debian packages)
- Includes custom zimbra-conf script to change domain, admin passwords and regenerate Zimbra related secrets.
- Required RAM (minimal): 640MB
- Mail DNS records example
/usr/local/bin/zimbra-conf DOMAIN ADMIN_PASS # administrative user will be: admin@DOMAIN
mail 126.96.36.199 A example.com. mail.example.com MX example.com. v=spf1 mx ~all TXT
Webmin, Webshell, SSH: username root, no password
- user sets password during installation
- Zimbra: username email@example.com, password turnkey
Official Resources: www.zimbra.com
Need any custom functionality for your app or expand an existing functionality? We can do customization for you.
How It Works
- We understand your objectives.
- We'll work closely with you to gather requirements, workflow and feature set.
- We will then start prototyping and development on your customization.
- Then we review the prototype with you, iterate and refine until you are satisfied. Needless to say, we will get it right the first time.
- Once you are satisfied with the final product, we will publish it to go live and do the ongoing maintenance.
In general customization costs as low as $30 an hour. We can give you an estimate of time and cost once we understand your specific needs.
How to Get Started
- Just select the application you want to set up.
- Answer "yes" when asked if you want a custom installation for that application and list customization requirements.
- After completing the sign up process, we’ll contact you and get the details on your customization.
- Then we will start development and prepare your application for launch.